The 1st Annual Roosevelt Dads Club Fishing tournament. Fish from your boat, your friend’s boat, a dock, a kayak, it doesn’t matter. Just be at The Getaway on Gandy at 2:30pm to weigh in and party.
Friday, April 20th.
This is an inshore grand slam tournament.
– species are snook, redfish, and trout.
– Trophies and prizes will be awarded for top 3 longest fish in each species category plus the grand slam winner, awarded to have the longest in total length of all 3 species.
– Fishing can begin as early as 7 AM (sunrise).
– Captains meeting to be held at Red Dog on Bay to Bay Blvd at 7 PM on April 19. This is where you will receive your tournament T-shirt, rules and scorecard, and your measuring stick. The captains meeting is also where you will be able to receive your raffle tickets.
– Each angler or team must provide their own fishing equipment (boat, kayak, fishing gear, etc…).
– All scorecards must be submitted to the tournament table at the getaway no later than 2:30 PM the day of the tournament. Do not forget there is at least a 15 minute no wake zone from Gandy beach to the Getaway.
– For info on hiring a boat or a captain please contact email@example.com